Send in the Clouds! - Click here

 Relief sculpture inspired by clouds and whatever supplies you can find at home!

Caitlin
Fluffy Clouds
...to make you happy!


Aiden
 Simple Cumulus Cloud

Alexa
  Marshmallow Fluff and Lemony Sky
I hope this makes people happy.

Allie
I hope people find this interesting because it's a bit chaotic and very light
(It also appears to defy gravity!)

Ava's Marshmallow Sunrise

Ayden smiling in his Cloudy Day

Ayden 
Clouds Take Number 1

Ben
Orange you glad I made a citrus sun?

Bridie
Storm Clouds

Brodie
 Crumpled Clouds on a Blue Rectangle on an Irregular Trapazoid

Cam G Idea Sketch

Cam G
Sunburst above Monster Clouds

Cam Z
Colorful Sky

Chelsey
Summer Day!

Chris
Moving Misty Clouds

Cody
Abstract Face in the Clouds and Landscape

Connor
Cloudy Day
I hope people feel inspired to go outside and appreciate the beautiful day

Eliza
Fluffy White Cloud

Emily
Head in the Clouds

Emma
A Very Blustery Day

Grace
Idea Exploration Sketches and Notes

Grace
Cumulus Clouds (Shadow Box)
I hope you see the realistic shading in the sky

Izac
Cumulus Cloud by the Spoonsful!

Jake
Stormy Day
I hope you see a simple, 3-D design of clouds

John
Shaved Styrofoam Clouds and Precipitation

Landon
Mixed Media with Clouds, Wind, and New Grass

Landon
Idea Sketch - window chalk on window, incorporating the outdoor scene

Lauren 
Idea Sketch

Lauren
In the Mountains
What it looks like to view the clouds from high up above the mountains

Lily 
Idea Exploration Sketches and Notes

Lily
Concentric Cloud Forms

Logan
Idea Exploration Sketches and Notes

Logan
Cloudy Day 
To help you feel calm

Lukas
Here's a reminder that summer is not far away

Maggie
My Little Sister's Supplies

Paul
Conceptual art about the need for green Earth during industrial times

Ryan
Coronavirus Relief
People need happiness during this pandemic

Simon
Aww...It's a Mickey!

Trey
1-2-3 Clouds

Comments

  1. Lauren "in the mountains":
    What is first seen in this piece is the wispy clouds, then slowly you look down and focus on the detailed mountains, and the three color contrasting yet complimentary colors stand out and mesh very well. The piece brings to mind wispy fantastical clouds that pair with a realistic base of the mountains creating a mesh of realism and fantasy. I very much enjoy every part within this piece with its beautiful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful and creative! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin-
    Your clouds make me think of the beach! The popping bright blue in the background is beautiful. I especially enjoy the extra bird details in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren-
    Your clouds are very interesting. they are very waving, the type of wavy that gives you the calm feeling. They have a Japanese style to the clouds and I like that.
    -Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren p
    I like the backround on Grace's cloud how it's darker at the top and lighter at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben "Orange you glad I made a citrus sun?"
    I like the idea to make the Sun an orange because when I think of oranges I think of summer and heat. -Logan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexa-
    Your sculpture makes me happy and it reminds me of the beach with the lemon as the sun and the different shades of blue in the sky. I love the idea of using fluff as your clouds, it makes it very unique and creative. -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lauren "in the mountains":
    What is first seen in this piece is the wispy clouds, then slowly you look down and focus on the detailed mountains, and the three color contrasting yet complimentary colors stand out and mesh very well. The piece brings to mind wispy fantastical clouds that pair with a realistic base of the mountains creating a mesh of realism and fantasy. I very much enjoy every part within this piece with its beautiful detail.

    - Liliana Pollard (reposting due to me not putting my name on the original comment)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Those with gmail are welcome to post comments in response to the artwork.
We benefit when you tell us what you SEE in the artwork and what you EXPERIENCE when viewing it. Thank you!

SA Art students -
NEW! - add YOUR FIRST NAME to the end of every comment you submit.
Please post 4 comments to your SA Art classmates. Follow the instructions in Part 3 of your weekly assignment. You can also reply to comments.